There’s something reassuring about knowing well the person you’re dating. That’s why it’s essential to ask important and intentional questions before dating.
If you’re thinking of dating a Christian girl, here are some important questions to ask her before you decide to date her.
By asking her these questions, you can get an idea of her beliefs and standards, which can help you decide whether or not to pursue a relationship.
Related Post : 13 Early Signs You’re Relationship Won’t Last Long
I have categorized my essential questions into different categories. Be sure to take the time to look at them as they are all important. Here are 90 critical questions to ask a Christian girl before dating.
Two books I would recommend when starting your dating journey.
(2) Boundaries in Dating: How Healthy Choices Grow Healthy Relationships.
You can find both books on Kindle Unlimited, start a free trial here.
Questions to ask about family
If you’re interested in dating a Christian girl, it is important to familiarize yourself with her family values.
Some Christians place a high value on family life and cherish their time together. Be sure to ask the girl about her family and take the time to listen attentively.
Questions to ask a Christian girl about family before dating her
- What is your idea of a perfect family?
- Do you come from a close-knit family?
- What is your parent relationship like?
- Do you have any siblings? If so, what is your relationship like?
- How would you describe your family relationship with God to be?
- What role do your grandparents play in your life?
- How do your immediate family feel about you dating?
- What is your relationship with your parents?
- What is the most important thing to your family?
- How do you handle conflict within your family?
Considering these factors will help you know if the girl’s family values align with your own.
Questions to ask her about herself
Before dating her, there are many important questions to ask a girl, but some of the most personal ones have to do with her faith, hobbies, and interests.
Getting to know a girl personally can help you determine if she is someone you could see yourself spending your life with. Her perspective on life can also be valuable in shaping your outlook.
Questions to ask a Christian girl about family before dating herself
- What brings you peace and happiness in life?
- What is the most important thing to you in a relationship?
- What are some goals you hope to achieve in life?
- How do you handle conflict?
- What is your favorite activity outside of church?
- How do you handle jealousy?
- What kind of person do you hope to find?
- What do you expect from a relationship?
- What is your definition of love?
- What motivates you in your work or school?
By knowing the answers to these questions, you can get to know her better and see if she is someone you want to pursue a relationship with. So ask away!
Related post: First date etiquette
Questions to ask about faith
When you are getting to know someone special, there are many things you want to find out about them. One important question to ask is about their spiritual life. This can tell you a lot about who they are and what is important to them.
It can be hard to think about how to ask a girl about her faith, given that it may be such a personal topic. However, by asking questions and getting to know her, you can build a strong foundation for future conversations about religion.
- What made you decide to follow Christ as your personal savior?
- How important is God in your life?
- Is your faith a major factor in your relationship?
- How would you like to see your partner support you in your faith if you were in a relationship?
- Did your parents have strong religious beliefs?
- How often do you attend church?
- How has your faith influenced the way you live your life?
- What is your favorite Bible verse?
- How do you find compatibility with someone when it comes to faith?
- Do you believe that Jesus is the only way to salvation?
By discussing these important topics, you can build a foundation of trust and understanding that will help your relationship grow stronger.
Questions to ask about past relationships
It is important to ask a girl about her past relationships. This can help you understand them better and also help you avoid any potential problems in the future. By being aware of her past, you can work on building a stronger relationship with them.
- What made you happy in those relationships?
- What were the things that caused problems?
- How can you apply what you learned to your next relationship?
- What did you learn about yourself, and what did you learn about love and relationships?
- Reflect on what you just said. How do you feel about your future relationships?
- What were the main reasons they ended?
- What did you feel about the relationship ending, and have you healed from that?
- If circumstances were different, would you still be in that relationship?
- When did your feelings change?
- How do those relationships make you feel now?
Reflecting on these questions can help you better understand who she is, what she has gone through, and how to handle her if you decide to date.
Questions to ask about future & marriage
When you are getting to know a girl that you want to date, there are some questions you can ask her about her future and marriage that will give you a sign as to whether or not she is thinking about those things.
If she is excited about the prospect of marrying someday and has plans for her future, then that is a good sign. When marriage and kids are important to you, it’s crucial to determine if the person you want to date feels the same way.
Here are some questions you can ask.
- If you could have any relationship you wanted, what would it look like?
- Do you see yourself getting married someday?
- What are your thoughts on marriage? Do you believe in it
- What are your thoughts on having kids? Do you want any?
- How do you feel about family obligations and responsibilities?
- Are there any particular issues or problems in marriages that concern you?
- Do you see yourself as a working mother or stay at home mom?
- What kind of family do you see yourself having?
- In the future, what kind of wife do you want to be?
- Describe your perfect husband?
While these questions shouldn’t be the only factors in your decision, they can help you determine if she thinks about marriage and has the same goals for her future.
Some red flags to watch for include whether she is resistant to discussing marriage or has conflicting opinions. If she already has children, does she want more? Is she supportive of your career goals? You get the point.
Questions to ask about friends
Asking a Christian girl you want to date about her friends is a great way to get to know her better. It can help you determine if she is someone you would like to spend time with.
By asking her questions about her friends, you can learn about her relationships with others and understand what kind of person she is. Additionally, this question can help you assess whether or not the girl has godly friendships in her life.
Proverbs 13:20 Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm.
- How do your friends feel about you dating?
- What do you like most about your friends?
- How much influence do your close friends have on your behavior?
- Do you have a best friend?
- How long have you been friends?
- How well do you get along with your friends?
- What makes a good friend?
- How do you feel about your friends?
- If you were to choose between a boyfriend and a friend, who would you choose?
- What’s your take on friends of the opposite gender?
Most people believe that friends are a great window into someone’s character. Friends can tell you a lot about a person, such as their interests, what makes them happy, and what they’re like when they’re mad.
Question to discuss on finances
One of the essential topics you’ll need to discuss is finances when it comes to dating. This is true if you’re planning on merging your lives down the road. Before you get too serious with a Christian girl, ask her some important questions about money. For example,
- How does she handle her finances?
- Does she save money or spend impulsively?
- What are her thoughts on debt?
- Growing up, what money conversation did she her in her family?
- What’s her take on giving to charity and Christian organizations?
- What does she think about joint accounts?
- Is money a big thing?
- Do you tithe?
- What is your credit score?
- What question about money would you want us to discuss?
It is important to discuss finances with your potential Christian partner. This will help you to avoid any potential money-related conflicts in the future. Ask your partner about their financial habits and goals, and be open and honest about your finances.
Remember, God wants us to be responsible for our money and use it for His purposes. By discussing finances before you start dating, you can ensure that you are headed down the right path together.
Questions to ask about the opposite gender
The consensus is that men and women can’t be just friends in our culture. The moment a guy and girl are seen spending time together, people jump to conclusions and they start speculating about the nature of their relationship. But is this true? Can the friendship between men and women be that complicated?
There’s no denying that some challenges come with being friends with someone of the opposite sex.
It can be extremely difficult to maintain boundaries in a platonic relationship when there’s an attraction or physical chemistry.
That’s why it’s essential to discuss this question before getting serious.
- Are you comfortable being friends with someone of the opposite sex?
- Do you think that friendships between people of different genders are healthy? Why or why not?
- What was your experience with friendship with the opposite gender while growing up?
- How do you currently approach friendships with the opposite gender?
- What kind of friendships do you find most valuable?
- What do you think are the benefits of opposite-gender friendships?
- Are there challenges that come along with opposite-gender friendships for you?
- Would you be okay if your partner had a close friend of the opposite gender if you were dating?
- According to you, how should a friendship between a man and woman be structured?
Questions to ask about physical boundaries
Physical boundaries are often overlooked when it comes to personal relationships, but they can be incredibly important.
Setting physical boundaries can help you maintain your sense of self while in a relationship and can help keep you safe from harm.
Maintaining healthy physical boundaries is key to having a healthy and fulfilling relationship.
Asking each other this question early on will help determine if the relationship is worth pursuing.
Some questions you can ask.
- What are some things that should be off-limits?
- What are your thoughts on abstinence before marriage
- What are your thoughts on physical touch?
- What are your thoughts on kissing?
- What are your thoughts on masturbation?
- What are your views on pornography?
- What are your dating/physical boundaries?
- How far is too far?
Related Post: How to Communicate Boundaries In A relationship
Conclusion on Questions to Ask A Christian Girl Before Dating
In conclusion, dating a Christian girl is a beautiful experience. They are kind, loving, and caring individuals who will make you feel loved and wanted. Be sure to cherish her and treat her with the respect she deserves.